The Chautauqua Region Community Foundation is pleased to offer a new recurring giving program, via ACH transactions. You can now provide essential support to a non-profit organization or charitable interest close to your heart through regular monthly, quarterly or annual gifts.
A recurring gift to an existing endowment fund will help its assets grow even more overtime, ensuring long-term viability and sustainability to face the needs of today and the challenges of tomorrow. A recurring gift can also be directed to our Fund for the Region, helping to meet our community’s greatest needs.
We are here to help you tailor your recurring gift options to make the difference you want today and into the future!
Charitable Giving Options Made Easier
- We can offer you the power, ease and flexibility in charitable giving without the hassle of writing checks.
- Select the amount and frequency of your gift
- Recurring gifts will be withdrawn via an ACH transaction from your selected checking or savings account*
- For tax purposes you will be receipted for your total annual contribution at the end of the year
- You may direct a recurring gift in honor of or in memory of someone special.
- Additionally, you may change the amount, redirect the purpose or cancel your recurring gift at any time by contacting us.
Enroll today! Download our Recurring Giving (ACH) Enrollment Form or contact us directly to find out more information about our Recurring Giving Program.
*withdrawals via Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction