The following scholarship timelines will help you understand the Community Foundation scholarship process:
- College and Career Night at Jamestown Community College.
- Begin and complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Complete Online Scholarship Application
- Once you have been accepted to your college, sign the College Financial Aid Release Form and forward it to the college for their completion. It is your responsibility to follow up with the college to ensure the necessary information has been provided by the college to the Community Foundation by the due date.
- All scholarship applications must be submitted through our website
- The following support materials are due:
- College Financial Aid Release Form
- Report Card/Transcript of your most recent grades
Note: You must re-apply each year!
- All applicants are notified of the results of their application.
- Awards will be distributed for second semester expenses.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Program Officer, Lisa Lynde at 661-3394 or email@example.com.