Enriching the quality of life in the Chautauqua Region.
418 Spring Street
Jamestown, NY 14701
Phone 716 661-3390
Fax 716 488-0387
Chautauqua Region Community Foundation is a nonprofit, community corporation created by and for the people of Chautauqua County. We are here to help our donors make a positive impact on their community by establishing a “bridge” between the donor and charitable activities.
Our grant programs are the most direct way that the CRCF works to improve the community. Through the grants listed below, funds are distributed throughout the year, addressing the needs of our community. If you have questions regarding any of our grants, please contact Lisa Lynde, Program Officer.
- Community Service Grants
- Field of Interest Grants
- Karl Peterson & Lynn Foundation Fund Grants
- Falconer Region Community Fund
- John Edward McLaughlin Family Fund Grants
- Community Service: Dec. 1, April 1 and July 1
- Field of Interest: Last Friday of Each Month
- Karl Peterson & Lynn Foundation Funds: Last Friday of Each Month
- Falconer Region Community Fund: April 15
- John Edward McLaughlin Family Fund: April 15
Application Process: Submit application online.
Primary Funding Focus:
- Program Interests – Programs that solve a community problem and serve a wide segment of the community not otherwise being served.
- Types of Support – Projects and programs.
Fiscal Year/Total Grants: 12/31/16 / $2,470,000
Range of Grant Award:
- Field of Interest: $500 – $2,000
- Community Service: $2,000 – $10,000
Geographic Area: Chautauqua County (Dunkirk and Fredonia served by the Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation.)
Eligibility: 501 (c)(3) status